Taking the plunge
Merv Stewart always knew he wanted to make a difference, but for many years the leap from the corporate world to the soc...
Westpac to back innovators with a plan to improve Australia
Westpac open doors to Asian adventure
- If you realise that innovation is born from imagination, not machinery, then #YoungTech might be for you. http://t.co/qxKoQ4wmWl
- @Karentton Hi Karen, when you visit this link online you can view the editable PDF. Does this answer your question? http://t.co/FCjDBOp9oC
- RT @TheSocialDeckPR: "Central to design thinking is a deep understanding of your customer needs" #betterboards @WestpacScholars
- @SoBetter2gether So happy to hear! Some tough decisions will have to be made. Can't wait to see the applicants!
- @Karentton Hi Karen, sorry for the delay in responding. Please send an email to email@example.com and they will help. Thanks!
Westpac Bicentennial Foundation
In celebration of Westpac Group’s upcoming 200th anniversary on 8 April 2017, the Westpac Bicentennial Foundation has been established. It’s Westpac Group’s way of saying thank you for almost 200 years of support as it looks to the future to make sure that, as Australia’s oldest company, it continues to play a role in shaping Australia.
Established to support 100 scholars a year, forever, the Westpac Bicentennial Foundation believes investing in Australia’s future leaders through education and support is the primary way our country will thrive in the next century. To get there, we have identified three areas we consider essential for the future growth and prosperity of Australia:
- Technology and innovation
- Strengthening ties with Asia
- Enabling positive social change.
Scholars across the five scholarship programs will become valued members of the Westpac Alumni, which aims to connect an empowered network of people with the drive to unlock bold ideas to build a better future for all Australians.Find out more