Taking the plunge
Merv Stewart always knew he wanted to make a difference, but for many years the leap from the corporate world to the soc...
Westpac to back innovators with a plan to improve Australia
Westpac open doors to Asian adventure
- If you believe innovation breeds real #SocialChange, then our fellowship opportunity is for you. http://t.co/pRFc4CuKs4
- Missed out on the last round of #AsianExchange applications? The program opens again in August. Get prepared now: http://t.co/rNDLKvTLJN
- If you're an innovator seeking to drive #SocialChange in your community, we have an opportunity for you. http://t.co/jXbSSZ2FsE
- #ANU Currently reading Scholarship to create leaders that make a difference | ANU at http://t.co/R7JnCUNhQl
- The Future Leaders Scholarship awards up to $120,000 to exceptional individuals at Australia's leading universities. http://t.co/wKI92YYzuK
Westpac Bicentennial Foundation
In celebration of Westpac Group’s upcoming 200th anniversary on 8 April 2017, the Westpac Bicentennial Foundation has been established. It’s Westpac Group’s way of saying thank you for almost 200 years of support as it looks to the future to make sure that, as Australia’s oldest company, it continues to play a role in shaping Australia.
Established to support 100 scholars a year, forever, the Westpac Bicentennial Foundation believes investing in Australia’s future leaders through education and support is the primary way our country will thrive in the next century. To get there, we have identified three areas we consider essential for the future growth and prosperity of Australia:
- Technology and innovation
- Strengthening ties with Asia
- Enabling positive social change.
Scholars across the five scholarship programs will become valued members of the Westpac Alumni, which aims to connect an empowered network of people with the drive to unlock bold ideas to build a better future for all Australians.Find out more