A holistic approach to back Australia’s best and brightest researchers
The Westpac Bicentennial Foundation is partnering with Australia’s leading research universities to offer four Westpac R...
The power of people
New postgraduate scholarship set to shape Australia’s future
- RT @analyticbridge: Why Women Make Great Data Scientists http://t.co/3YxAX6buBQ
- Is it time you started learning the worlds most spoken native language? A great skill to have on an #AsianExchange! https://t.co/MBHgRmhQjZ
- RT @_Asialink_: #Indonesia is emerging as a regional – and global – economic powerhouse. How can #Ausbiz harness this opportunity? http://t…
- Excited to be at #usydopenday. Visit us at the postgrad study booth in the quadrangle #futureleaders scholarship http://t.co/G85SoE2DnV
- RT @MonashAbroad" target="_blank">MonashAbroad: RT @TW_Goddard: @MonashUni contact @MonashAbroad" target="_blank">MonashAbroad 4 #studyabroad #Asia w/ @WestpacScholars" target="_blank">WestpacScholars http://t.co/zGURxxAtDl @Westpac…
Westpac Bicentennial Foundation
The Foundation was established as a $100 million gift to future generations of Australians, in celebration of Westpac's 200th anniversary in 2017. With the sole aim of educating and advancing Australians, we'll ensure those with a passion to contribute to our nation's growth and prosperity have every chance to do so.
Scholarships to shape our future
We've centred our scholarships around three focus areas we believe are at the heart of Australia's future growth and prosperity, and central to our own focus as an organisation:
- Technology and innovation: digitisation is changing almost every element of everyday life. We want Australia to stay at the forefront of this revolution.
- Australia-Asia ties: Australia is uniquely positioned to share in the rapid rise of Asia, with our deep cultural, political and economic relationships. We want to strengthen these bonds.
- Positive social change: Social entrepreneurship is fast becoming a distinctive part of the nation's social, economic and political fabric. We want Australia to keep drawing strength from this phenomenon.
Financial support is just the beginning
Money can help launch a vision but it takes a network of inspired and inspiring people to sustain it. That's why every scholarship recipient across our five categories will be invited to join the Westpac Scholars Alumni program. Offering more than just membership of a network that will help your career, it's an incredible platform for surround yourself with a diverse group of other inspiring leaders. Growing by 100 scholars a year, this network of committed contributors will connect those with bold ideas to build a better future for all Australians.Find out more