Westpac open doors to Asian adventure
A new Asian cultural adventure beckons for undergraduate students with an eye for Australia’s role in Asia. Westpac Bice...
Addressing the imbalance: UOW and Westpac supporting women in technology
New Technology Scholarships take off at QUT
- Emergence of Asia's middle class will be the most transformative event in Australia's history - Treasurer Joe Hockey http://t.co/aXmq03AQRt
- RT @JohnW_Rogan: @TheBigDayIn @RMIT Had a great day at the BDI in Melb today with high school students & chatting tech! @WestpacScholars
- RT @xhnews: As China continues to develop @Westpac sees "fantastic opportunity" to invest http://t.co/3QIDZJUQBM http://t.co/UcDOfLneeZ
- Learn to code before you could walk? We’ve got just the scholarship for you. Details here. http://t.co/IryZQIeKMx #YoungTech
- Westpac Fellowships Back Aussie Innovators | Pro Bono Australia http://t.co/9v6g4KBeS5 via @ProBonoNews
Westpac Bicentennial Foundation
In celebration of Westpac Group’s upcoming 200th anniversary on 8 April 2017, the Westpac Bicentennial Foundation has been established. It’s Westpac Group’s way of saying thank you for almost 200 years of support as it looks to the future to make sure that, as Australia’s oldest company, it continues to play a role in shaping Australia.
Established to support 100 scholars a year, forever, the Westpac Bicentennial Foundation believes investing in Australia’s future leaders through education and support is the primary way our country will thrive in the next century. To get there, we have identified three areas we consider essential for the future growth and prosperity of Australia:
- Technology and innovation
- Strengthening ties with Asia
- Enabling positive social change.
Scholars across the five scholarship programs will become valued members of the Westpac Alumni, which aims to connect an empowered network of people with the drive to unlock bold ideas to build a better future for all Australians.Find out more