Best & Brightest
Westpac open doors to Asian adventure
A new Asian cultural adventure beckons for undergraduate students with an eye for Australia’s role in Asia. Westpac Bice...
Addressing the imbalance: UOW and Westpac supporting women in technology
New Technology Scholarships take off at QUT
- Imagine the chance to create lasting ties in Asia while still at uni. Now you could, with our #AsianExchange program http://t.co/C337ytS0t7
- Wellington City Council announces plans for a Tech Hub and innovation precinct. #YoungTech http://t.co/ZbvqWu7wG7 via @AsiaRecon
- RT @ASEANUP Overview of the clean technology sector in Asia - ASEAN UP http://t.co/aSikV1Zq07 #Asia #cleantech
- Thank you to all of our wonderful panellists for such an inspirational evening at the @AsiaLink @westpac #NextGenAsia Series 2015.
- Congratulations to our inaugural @Sydney_uni #AsianExchange scholars. You are the first of a generation of fine leaders. #NextGenAsia
Westpac Bicentennial Foundation
In celebration of Westpac Group’s upcoming 200th anniversary on 8 April 2017, the Westpac Bicentennial Foundation has been established. It’s Westpac Group’s way of saying thank you for almost 200 years of support as it looks to the future to make sure that, as Australia’s oldest company, it continues to play a role in shaping Australia.
Established to support 100 scholars a year, forever, the Westpac Bicentennial Foundation believes investing in Australia’s future leaders through education and support is the primary way our country will thrive in the next century. To get there, we have identified three areas we consider essential for the future growth and prosperity of Australia:
- Technology and innovation
- Strengthening ties with Asia
- Enabling positive social change.
Scholars across the five scholarship programs will become valued members of the Westpac Alumni, which aims to connect an empowered network of people with the drive to unlock bold ideas to build a better future for all Australians.Find out more