I'm currently an aerospace engineer based in Melbourne, Australia.
In 2017, I completed a Bachelor of Engineering in mechanical and space engineering, and in 2015, I attended the National University of Singapore as an exchange student.
Aside from my technical background, I am a keen reader of modern history. I have also contributed to policy discussions on Australia's future role in space.
Interests & Passions
- Computational fluid dynamics
- Experimental aerodynamics
- Space policy
Becoming a scholar
Inspired by our Westpac Scholars? Read on to find out more about our scholarship programs:
- Westpac Asian Exchange Scholarship
- Westpac Young Technologists Scholarship
- Westpac Social Change Fellowship
- Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship
- Westpac Research Fellowship
Scholarship enquiries and updates
For scholarship enquiries email: email@example.com
Connect with us to find out how Westpac Scholars are helping to solve some of Australia's biggest problems: